Home Buying in Delray Beach>Question Details

At, Other/Just Looking in Boca Raton, FL

where in palm beach county is there any single family house in 55 area with very little hoa fees?

Asked by At, Boca Raton, FL Sun Jan 13, 2013

Answers

3
Tom Priester’s answer
Dear At,

The most reasonable association fees you will find for single family homes in Palm Beach County will be in Leisureville in Boynton Beach where they run about $136 per month. Single family homes in this community typically start around $70,000 and go up to about $180,000.

I would be honored to show you around the community at your convenience and would certainly be honored to be included on the list of any Realtors® you may choose to interview. I am happy to be of help to you and your family with any, and all, of your real estate needs throughout Palm Beach County.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
There is a brand new community just staring in Boynton Beach. The homes are gorgeous, the amenities are unbelievable - 400 clubs a month, shows, comedy, trips, lessons, events; great location, warranty on everything, you can choose everything inside your brand new hone, and HOA fee is only $248 a month.
I can think of several over 55 single family home communities in the Boca-Delray-Boynton area where the HOA is quite reasonable compared to others.

Please contact me if you would like more information. It would be my pleasure to assist you in finding the perfect home.

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
JoanMooreRealtor@GMail.com
561-573-3238
http://www.boca-delray-boynton.com