Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

antonese24, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

where in Atlanta is best for me to buy a house and the best school?

Asked by antonese24, Atlanta, GA Wed Mar 26, 2014

Answers

6
antonese24

Best schools are in Alpharetta, GA and parts of East Cobb, Very good real estate in those areas also and low crime rates too and classy real estate.

I have just a flat fee of $1,225 for closing costs. Call me at 770-315-1832 Work with some awesome realtors

Gary Wofford
Great Plains National Bank
Roswell, GA
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2014

There are plenty of great areas. So we know that school systems are important, but what else in a neighborhood is important to you? Would you rather have new construction, mid century, or an older home with historic charm? Would you like a neighborhood that is walking distance to shops, dining, playgrounds, and other things? All those questions along with your budget will help guide you to a neighborhood that is right for you and your family.

If you would like to discuss and find out what the different parts of the city have to offer feel free to give me a call. I'd be more than happy to help. I look forward to speaking with you.

Tyler Willis, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
621 North Ave NE, Suite C-50
Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404)541-3500
Direct: (678)656-5524
tylerwillisintown.kwrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 26, 2014
I would be happy to show you around the areas and help you find the right house for your family.
We could set up an appointment to find out all of your wants and needs…then start the house hunt!
Look forward to speaking with you!

Dayna Broder
Buyer's Agent
Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road
404-625-3313
Dude.

You need to narrow this down.

Atlanta addresses run from Ben Hill on the westside to Embry Hills North to all of Emory and the edges of Decatur and down to almost the airport south. Tens of thousands of square miles.

Where. Exactly. Why?

Rent or own? What is your budget? Do the city limits matter to you, or not? Why, or why not?
Antonese24,

There are multiple areas with good schools in the Atlanta area. Really a "good area" depends a lot on you. Commute times, activities etc. The Alpharetta area is one that many people come to in part for the schools.

Let me know if I can help

Kirsten Wellborn
Garrett Realty, LLC
404-867-5662

There are several good schools in the Atlanta area, so to answer your question we would need to talk a little more, and see other aspects of your search criteria, like areas you want to be for work or other reason, budget, type of property, etc.

Give me a call at 404.242.4255 and let's discuss about it, to be able to tell you where is best for you!

Daniel Pulido, Realtor
404.242.4255
Keller Williams Atlanta Perimeter