Home Buying in Land O' Lakes>Question Details

Kim Marie Pa…, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

where do you get sinkhole reports?

Asked by Kim Marie Patey, Tampa, FL Fri Aug 5, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


A log of subsidence - land activity - is kept with the property appraisers office. Whether they keep the report, I am unsure. If the property was fixed then the permits office would have a copy of the report with the permit request or at least the engineer who did the work. The engineer may keep a copy of the report for their records.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 5, 2011
In Pasco county the information is located in the property appraiser records. click on information and you will get a list of all known sink holes, fixed and unfixed
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 9, 2013
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 19, 2013
Lisa Reaves is correct, if a sinkhole permit was filed on the property it will appear on the County Permit Search lookup. Google it to find it in Pasco County.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 12, 2013
http://www.FloodInsights.com has real-time sinkhole reports for Florida, showing how many and how far away sinkholes are from a specific property location.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 6, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer