Home Buying in Southeast>Question Details

msvette77, Other/Just Looking in Arlington, TX

where can u get a rent to own home?

Asked by msvette77, Arlington, TX Wed Nov 6, 2013

Answers

4
Since rent to own properties may not be listed as such, consider working with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 6, 2013
They are very risky for the renter. A real estate agent can help with a lease option to buy if lease is no longer than 6 months, anything longer would require a lawyer.

Crags List could be an option, but also, it is very risky, there are a lot of un-trust worthy people out there.

Steve Gary
Keller Williams
469-233-0446
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 6, 2013
We have a lease with the right to purchase program that can get you into the home you wish NOW and give you up to 3 years to assume a mortgage on that property. We can work with bankruptcy, divorce, and credit issues. Perfect for those with bumpy credit and good rental history.
I hold a section 8 voucher and took the hoyo program workshop for the disability class. My credit score is: 620 I want to transfer to mansfield,Arlington,tx. Could you Help me?
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014
They are rare for a reason, they are horrible things that don't work and will cost you more money than you can imagine. Avoid the idea of them and just rent and buy when you can.