Jblake, Renter in 15417

where can i go to look for a house for rent. i only want to rent and i need help i have been looking for 5 months and still havent found anything

Asked by Jblake, 15417 Fri Nov 25, 2011

Answers

4
I have found that indystar.com, craigslist.com and the local Flyer are all good places for a renter to find a home to lease.
I have found that a lot of Landlords, both Apartments and especially houses, do not advertise:
I have also found that there are a lot of places with FOR RENT signs in the front yard.
I suggest you chose the area you want to live, and drive around; you may get lucky.

Good luck and may God bless
The local newspaper is always a good place to start. You can even put an ad in stating that you want to rent. Some grocery stores also have bulletin boards which have places for rent. Ask everyone you know, something will eventually happen for you.
Contact local realty offices for available rentals, or work with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.