stephene.max…, Home Buyer in Midlothian, IL

where can i get free foreclosure and/or REO listings other than RealtyTrac?

Asked by stephene.maxwell, Midlothian, IL Thu Sep 13, 2012

I currently have a free trial with Realty Trac but I would like to know if there are any agencies that have the same information for free ? I look on all of the website (Zillow, Trulia, Refin) but many of the homes I see on Realty Trac show up on these sites as not for sale since they are Lis Pendens, REO or in on their way to auction.

Answers

3
Contact Susan Miller of Ravinia Realty in Orland Park, IL.
She is an REO realtor.
708/403-6785

We use her. Excellent.
Already had 3 transactions within 12 months with her.
I agree. The best source for foreclosure properties is a Realtor. Homes on the MLS are sure to be legitimate and free from occupants, leins and problems. They are safe transactions without "catches" and still at great prices.

I would be happy to provide you with FREE listings for the types and areas of foreclosure properties and any help that you need. There is no charge to work with a broker and it will save you money and time in the long run. Please contact me and let me know what you are looking for.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
Any local REALTOR has access to ALL foreclosures. DO NOT USE REALTY TRAC. It's a scam. They lure you in with a free trial, but then want to charge you later. And the "listings" they have on here usually are fake and don't include a real address.

All bank owned properties are going to be listed in your MLS. Any Realtor has access to the MLS and you can get this information for FREE! And the Realtor will take you around to look at those properties for FREE! It's really the best deal out there.
Thank you for your answer.
Flag Thu Sep 13, 2012