Home Buying in Columbia>Question Details

2shadow, Home Buyer in 29203

where can i get a free list of owner financed homes or rent to own for columbia sc or homes that may have been on the market a long time?

Asked by 2shadow, 29203 Sat Oct 30, 2010

Answers

6
looking for a seller financed home in zip 12803 I would love to know where I could get a free list of owner-financed or rent to own homes
I am only interested in owner financed homes in Texas City 77590
Some owners will let realtor to liste the homes with owner finance features. Some of the owners will not listed them with realtors. It is all depends.

But you can get a list from realtor for the homes that are on the market for a long time ( you can search homes on the market with over 200 or 300 days).

Depends on where you want to live, I know lots of homes rent to own or owner financed . I have one right now at zipcode of 29203
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 30, 2010
2shadow,

In SC here, our MLS system has a search feature available to real estate agents to filter by financing options including owner financing and lease/purchase options.

Feel free to call me for a list today!

Donna Reed
Resource Realty Group
803-422-4700
I agree witht he previous answer. You will want to contact a Realtor in that area. The Realtor will be able to do a search for you of the homes that meet the criteria you want with certain keywords for rent ot own or owner financing. There really si not any other way I know of to do it. Besides their is no cost to you to have a Realtor do it. And if they find you a home that works for you the seller pays them not you.
Web Reference: http://www.davedicecco.com
The best source of info like this would be from a buyer broker who could do the research for you, most homes like this are not advertised as such, it is asking the listing agent or asking the owner if they can accomodate owner financing or are willing ot rent to own.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com