Home Buying in Emeryville>Question Details

Yesgandiemm, Home Buyer in Emeryville, CA

where can i find a town home or condo with 3 bedroom and 2bathroom in emeriville, ca?

Asked by Yesgandiemm, Emeryville, CA Sat Apr 3, 2010

Answers

4
You can start by doing research online and start at places like here, Trulia. Many agents/brokers also provide free e-mail listing alerts based on your requirements. This is an easy way to get listings that just hit the market and may peak your interest.

I can send you alerts if you would like. Feel free to e-mail me or visit my website. Good luck!
What's your price range?

As of this writing, there are four properties with 3 bedrooms/2 baths.

Single family home with 4 BR/2 BA, 1009 sq ft $277K

Condo, 3 BR/2 BA, 1089 sq ft, $325K

Townhouse, 3 BR/2 BA, 1198 sq ft, $355K

Single famiy home 4 BR/2 BA, 1552 sq ft $498K

So....what's your budge range? And which one interests you?

If you haven't talked with a lender yet, that's the first thing you should do: get preapproved

Of if you are working with a realtor, your realtor should be able to give you some references, as well as find properties suitable for your needs.

May I help you?
Yesgandium,
There are two single family homes on the market right now that meet your size requirements, but they are single family homes, not townhouses or condos. Perhaps you are looking for the low maintenance aspect of multi-family housing..
I can set you up with an automated search service so that you will know almost immediately if something like that does come on the market.
3 bedroom/ 2 bath townhomes are not that common in Emeryville, but I do know of a few communities that offer them and could make further inquiries on your behalf if you are interested in working with me.

ARTHUR G. WHITE, SRES, LL.B.
Licensed Real Estate Broker, Realtor®
Cal. DRE Lic. #01273793
Fax: 866-543-1451
e-mail: art@artwhite.com
Hello Yesgandiemm,

The best way to search for a property is through a realtor. If you like, I can send you what's on the market right now so you'll have a starting point. As a buyer, Realtor services are free to you.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066