Home Buying in Thousand Oaks>Question Details

Chad And She…, Home Seller in Westlake Village, CA

where can i find a house for chad and shelby everett?

Asked by Chad And Shelby Everett, Westlake Village, CA Tue May 17, 2011

Answers

7
Barry Shapiro’s answer
Are you referring to Raymon Lee Cramton, originally from South Bend, Indiana? He still shows up on the County records living on Island Forest Place in WLV. Hmmm...
Chad Everett became a star playing dashing young Dr. Joe Gannon on the TV almost-melodrama Medical Center (1969-1976). Since then he has remained a dependable if low-key presence on screen, known more for his work in television than feature films. He starred in the short-lived series Hagen (1980) and the 1978 miniseries Centennial, and he's made many guest appearances on shows like The Love Boat, Murder, She Wrote, Melrose Place, and Cold Case. His feature films include Airplane II: The Sequel (1982), The Jigsaw Murders (1989), Psycho (the 1998 Gus Van Sant version) and Mulholland Drive (2001, directed by David Lynch).

Extra credit: Everett married the actress Shelby Grant in 1966; Grant once guest-starred as 'Princess Sandra' in the TV series Batman and also appeared on Medical Center... Everett graduated from Wayne State University in Michigan; according to a 1999 press release from the school, his degree was in mass communication....
Right here. Feel free to email me and let me know what you and Shelby are looking for. smehr818@gmail.com. I am committed to finding my client's a new home. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sara Mehrpouyan
Rodeo Realty
Direct: 818-903-2040
Dre License#01712757
Try looking in North Ranch Country Club, Westlake Village CA.
Chad and Shelby, Westlake is a wonderful area to live and work, you might also want to try surrounding areas. Please let me know if I can assist you with homes there. It would be my pleasure to set you up with a portal to the MLS to view and communicate about homes that meet your criteria. There is no cost or obligation for this service, it gives us a chance to work together to see if we would like to work together.

@ Barry, your answer sounds like a Bing commercial. Makes me smile.

Take care, Bonnie
Web Reference: http://www.ConejoLiving.com
Hi Chad, hi Shelby,

There are a number of search engines you can go to. My website is www. Luxuryhomesofwestlakevillage.com. You can put your search criteria in the fields and search away. Are you working with an agent? If not, I would love to help you both.
Katie Benesch
818-288-7653(SOLD)
Aviara Real Estate
Dre Lic#. 01329640
Here's a link search properties with IDX mapping system
Did you want to stay in Westlake or broaden your area? There is some nice homes in Westlake???