Yongzhi Qi, Home Buyer in 94806

where can i find a Trulia agent to help me to buy such house?

Asked by Yongzhi Qi, 94806 Fri Jun 19, 2009

Answers

4
Catherine Krueger’s answer
Just go to "Trulia", click on "find a pro" in the zip code you are looking at and a list will come up. All of us responding are Trulia agents, You just need to find the right one for your needs.

Catherine Krueger
Catherine@CatherineKrueger.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 19, 2009
I see places all the time that are going through this process. I would buy and help you buy if you need guidance. As an Architect, it is not impossible to navigate the process, finding a property you like, or a house. However, I'd rather buy a very worn house that needs a lot of repairs -- like all of them-- then a new house, myself, to make the most profit from sweat equity using an Architect to draw the plans. I can do these plans if you need them once the house is found and purchased. They are average priced at 650 lately. up to 800. K. Some are very low. $50K. $200K It depends on where you want to be. We like certain areas. I know a house right now by the refinery that is available for renovations. Would you consider investing by the refinery and the freeway? $100K plus Architects fee of six percent.
Hi Yongzhi, you are about to get a number of agents responding to your question that will be offering their services, myself included.

As a Realtor, Mortgage Broker and Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist I would highly recommend your very first step be a Pre-Approval if you desire accuracy in knowing your true purchasing power and total costs upfront. The type of financing you choose, whether FHA or Non-FHA financing, has an immediate effect on what your purchase options are. There is a difference between a Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approval. In short, a Pre-Approval is a verification of purchasing capability. For the differences between the two see: http://www.Steven-Anthony.com/default.aspx?pp=39377

Via the Pre-Approval process you will know exactly what you can "technically" afford based on current interest rates. Then, it's up to you to decide how comfortable you want your payment to be by reducing your target sales price or increasing your down payment. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Pre-Approval makes you aware of any issues that will prevent you from buying when you want to.

As part of the Pre-Approval you should also ask for a Good Faith Estimate if you want to know all of the costs of purchasing a home based on a set Sales Price that includes all third party costs (title, escrow, insurance, property tax, appraisal, inspections, etc.).

Once you know what you can afford, you can then focus on your needs and the other research about where you would like to live. There is much more to discuss once you choose your Realtor. I would be happy to meet with you to talk in more detail.

Best, Steve
I can help you with your property search. I can send you listings right now...but I need to know what you are looking for, price wise, house size, bedrooms..It may be easier for you to just contact me at my email :
k.randhawa@sbcglobal.net.