Home Buying in Norwood Park>Question Details

Geraldine Cr…, Home Buyer in Norwood Park, Chicago,...

where can I see pictures of the inside of this house?

Asked by Geraldine Crane, Norwood Park, Chicago, IL Tue Mar 23, 2010

Answers

7
I am not sure which property you are referring to. Have your agent send you a profile sheet on the property. If your not working with any agent, I would suggest getting one. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 24, 2010
Hi Geraldine, we might be able to help you find some pics if you tell us which property you are referring to. Thanks!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
are u looking for houses for sale r what
in the web if u whant to see them inside just put renting houses .com

I'll be happy to research photos for you about this property. In order for me to do this, I need to know one of the following pieces of information: the price of the property, the price range of the property, the neighborhood it's in, the # of bedrooms and baths of the property or if you know or another specific piece of information that I may be able to use to search for photos.

Thanks.

Donna
I do not see what house you are referring to, but there are lots of web sites that show the MLS houses for sale like realtor.com or my web site or find a Broker to send you listings. Not all listings have pictures, even today, but most do.

philip
Geraldine,

You should contact a local agent and give them the property address you want to see. Look for agents by Pro on here, or visit various sections within Trulia to see if you like any agents you've read who interact in Q & A, google local agents, call or visit local real estate offices.