Mike, Home Buyer in Royal Oak, MI

where can I search for condos/homes that will accept FHA mortgages in the Detroit Area?

Asked by Mike, Royal Oak, MI Sun Feb 6, 2011

I have looked at all kinds of real estate sites (yahoo, tulia, zillow), and I am not seeing an "advance" search option for finding finding homes that I can purchase with an FHA mortgage.

Answers

5
You will not find that option on many sites. What you have to do is pull a list of condos and then look in terms offered. It will be cash, conven, va, fha. If FHA is not there then you can't buy it.
The type of purchase isn't one of the search options. If you don't have a listingbook account which allows you into our MLS just let me know what you require in a condo and I'll be glad to set you up. (It's Free) In the feature section it shows the type of financing they'll accept. I'll be glad to help any way I can.

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty-Warren
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Send us what you are looking for, and what cities, along with maximum search price. We'll be happy to help you.

Rose Tibbles
https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condlook.cfm
that's the site for condos. All residential homes should qualify.
If you have a question on a particular property, happy to verify it for you.
Mcmcfall, what exactly are you looking for. I have a 2 condo for sale in Royal Oak that qualifies for FHA. You can go to the web site http://www.hud.gov to search in a particular city.

If you need assistance or want to see a property, email or call me.

Pam Bava, Realtor