Home Buying in Peru>Question Details

Stevenslm, Home Buyer in Red Hook, NY

where can I get mobil home w/6ac.land loan in Ma.

Asked by Stevenslm, Red Hook, NY Wed Jul 13, 2011

I'm a disabled veteren looking to purchase a 6ac. property w/ a mobil home in Ma.Have lease option on property

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Peru

Help the community by answering this question:


If your home was built after June 15, 1976, is on a permanent foundation, is classified as real estate, is a double-wide & at least 600 sq ft of living area, then Salem Five Mortgage (located in the Boston area) offers manufactured housing (which mobile homes are considered). Andrew Adams is one of their top loan officers and you can find him here at Trulia - http://www.trulia.com/profile/203kspecialist/

Salem Five Mortgage's information about Manufactured Housing: https://ssheehan-salemfivelo.mortgagewebcenter.com/ResourceC…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 13, 2011
I would contact Priority Funding LLC. They specialize in mobile homes Call jack Kelliher @877-393-5511
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 14, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer