Estrella, Home Buyer in 01902

where can I get a 203k loan?

Asked by Estrella, 01902 Wed Jun 10, 2009

Answers

6
Talk to a couple mortgage brokers :) They should be able to get you what you need.
Estrella-
I can take your application and have you approved for a 203k loan in about 20-30 minutes. Let me know if I can help.

Luke Allison
Bank of America Home Loans
828-777-8828
luke.allison@bankofamerica.com
Estrella, below is a blog about an experience I had with a client who used a 203K. By reading it, you'll be able to ask some key questions so you know what you're getting into and so you can compare the way different lenders will deal with this loan.
Estrella-
contact Bob Capone at MSA Mortgage. It will not cost you anything to speak to him and he will answer all of your 203 K questions. His cell number is 978-479-8886.
Let me know if you have any other questions-
Paul
Web Reference: http://www.lynnforsale.com
I would be happy to discuss a 203K loan with you. I am closing 2-3 of them a month.

It i simportant that you work with a loan officer that not only has access to the K loans but has experience writing them

Andrew Adams
Senior Loan Officer
Renovation Specialist
Salem Five Mortgage Company
You can get it through a mortgage lender. Not sure if they all offer it but I know quite a few do. If you have been pre-approved to buy a home, I would start with the person that did it for you. Be aware that 203K loans tend to have a higher interest rate.