Deborahlynsm…, Home Buyer in Salt Lake City, UT

where can I find information on properties that have been sold in the last six months in a specific area of Salt Lake City ?

Asked by Deborahlynsmith, Salt Lake City, UT Fri Mar 30, 2012

Where can I obtain information on properties that have been sold in the last six months in Salt Lake City, Utah ?

Answers

7
I would be glad to look up the information that you need on the multiple listing service. If they were privately sold, we can look at the public tax records. Contact me with the area that you are interested in.

Pat Kiel
Broker / Owner
Exit Realty Legacy
801-541-2189
Pat@ExitLegacyUtah.com
pkiel.ExitLegacyUtah.net
Any agent that knows how to find the data from the MLS can do it. I'd be happy to supply it for you. Just email me which area you are looking for travis@travisdavies.com or call me 801-879-3504. Thanks! Travis
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 30, 2012
Go to http://www.RealDealUtah.com/home_selling_predictor.php You can put in any address and it will pull MLS SOLDS, actives, and under contract. And put them in a nice report for you. And its all automated and you dont have to talk to a realtor. The report will be emailed to you in 15 min or less.
Incorrect
Flag Sat Mar 31, 2012
The best source for information on Sold properties is the MLS and you will need a Realtor who is a member of the Wasatch Front Regional MLS. The public site only lists the active properties and we won't have data on properties that sold privately but that is a very small number. For the privately sold you may be able to get some information at the Recorders office.

Let me know if you would like some information on Sold properties. I'm looking them up all the time!

Paz Ortiz
Utah Select Realty
801 706 5415
You have a couple options. You can look at county tax records if you know the address of the home that you want to see the sold price for. Just look at the most recent deed of trust. An easier way would be for you to tell me what area or homes you want to know the sold prices for. I can look them up on the MLS, (a service used by real estate agents) and send you the sold information. You will also be able to view the photos of the properties.

Let me know how I can help.

Jaren Larsen
jaren@redstoneresidential.com
80-599-7945
if you have a grid or zip code I'd be happy to pull the info off the MLS and forward it to you.
Deborahlyn,

You can talk to a real estate agent. They are the only ones that have access to the homes that have been sold, and for how much. Let me know if I can help you.

Thanks.

Rachel Kitterer
Chapman-Richards & Assoc.
801-870-0879
rachel@chapmanrichards.com