Home Buying in Savannah>Question Details

living4_2mor…, Home Buyer in Savannah, GA

where can I find a realtor who will help me purchase a homein a short amount of time?

Asked by living4_2morrow@yahoo.com, Savannah, GA Tue Aug 13, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

7
Unless you are paying cash, you will actually want to start with your mortgage Pre-Qualificaiton first. Once that is completed, you would begin working with a Buyer's Agent on the actual home search.

To view or make an offer on a property that is listed for sale, you should be represented by a Buyer’s Agent. The Buyer’s Agent will work on your behalf throughout the transaction. This is very important since the Listing Agent represents the seller.

By working with a Buyer's Agent, you are only seeing the homes that are actually listed for sale at that time. Also, having one Buyer’s Agent dedicated to you will greatly maximize your home buying experience since they will be locating available homes that meet your criteria as best as possible..

If you need a recommendation on a Buyer’s Agent, please contact me at (404) 591-2453 or rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com. I would be happy to put you in touch with someone who can assist you.

The seller of the property will want to make sure that you are qualified to purchase the property should your offer be accepted. Working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of mortgage lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203(k) Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
Good Morning,

Thank you for your question here on trulia voices. I would encourage you to meet an agent who does Buyer Consultations. This way all your needs will be known at the time and you can learn how the agent operates.

With needing a fast closing, you need to know that the agent you work with has a great network of vendors needed to close a transaction quickly. For instance, if you are using a lender, you need one that has a rapport with the agent and even more importantly that will tell you everything you need to do to close quicky. Also the closing attorney and their relationship with their title company is going to be huge.

That said I would love to schedule to meet you and discuss your needs and time restraints. I have today at 12 noon and 3pm available. I am just a phone call away. 912-665-2941.

Have a great day, and Good luck!

Johnathan Kenyon
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
Contact Jessica Kelly, Realtor
Associate Broker
Mopper-Stapen, Realtors
31 West Congress Street
Savannah, Georgia 31401
912.238.0874 office
912.441.9101 cell
http://www.mopper-stapen.com
jessicakellyrealtor@gmail.com
jessica@mopper-stapen.com

Recommend First Citizens Bank, Dana Ashford.

Both are go-getters and do not waste any time. We closed within a month, provided all your paperwork is in order and you get it to them in a timely fashion.
Where do you want to move? bscyphrs@aol.com
Let's get real.
If you are looking to purchase a 2009 constructed, 4 br/ 3 ba/ 3 garage home for $45,000 quickly...NO ONE CAN HELP YOU! That home does not exist!
-
Please add just a few parameters to your request to avert the dissappointment that is likely to be the end result of such a nebulis question.
-
Important information would be:
1. What is 'short amount of time'?
2. What type of home? Location?
3. Your purchase capacity
4. Funding
5. Do you have proof of funding.

Data such as this allows others to actuallly quantify what you want,, what they can do, and probability of success.
we at Seaport Real Estate would be more than happy to assist you in your home purchase.
Ph: 912-202-2042
thanks so much !
I would be happy to help you if you haven't already picked an agent. Your lender is going to be key in closing you quickly so you need to be pre-approved. You definitely want to steer clear of short sales if you need to close quickly as most take some time. Foreclosure and rescaled will work for you. Please let me know if I can help you in any way! Robin
Robin Arrow
RAWLS REALTY
912-655-2554 cell
912-450-1800 office
Web Reference: http://Www.robinarrow.com