Home Buying in Elk Grove>Question Details

Marlo Lubrin, Home Seller in 95757

where can I find a listing of homes sold near my home in Elk Grove, CA closest to January 1, 2013? Trying to get a value of my home around that date.

Asked by Marlo Lubrin, 95757 Thu Oct 31, 2013

Answers

7
Sheesh. I think the realtors who respond here don't think we are capable of doing anything on our own.

In your app, do a search of Elk Grove. Change you options to match your current home. At the top, select "sold" instead of "for sale". At the bottom, there is a "more" button. There you can go back as far as nine months. Homes up for sale in Jan probably closed in Feb or Mrach. I hope that helps. One thing the app can't answer is how much inventory the area has and how long homes are typically on the market.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 8, 2014
That's very easy to do. Just contact a local Realtor to help you determine your home's value. We have access to MLS and other tools to give you an accurate value.
Well you've got all the volunteers you need....you'll need a few comparables sold between Jan and March of 2013. I am assuming and wanted to describe for others who might be reading this, why you might be asking for this information.

CA taxpayers can ask for a reassessment of the property values, if they feel that there taxes are based on a high assessment. I believe that last year it made good sense to get your taxes reassessed. But this year, will provide less homeowners any relief. The property values have improved significantly and many will find that the automatic adjustments that the county tax assessor calculated for their home already lowered their taxes correctly. Still, it doesn't hurt to look and see.

If you are a homeowner who is curious whether you can lower your property taxes, contact a local realtor and ask for sold values for homes comparable to yours, that occurred in Jan-Mar of 2103. The request is made to your county tax assessor and is free...unless you ask for a hearing.
Hi Mario

I'd be happy to send you the comps & the est value of your home.

Please feel free to contact me at 916 230 5250 or bethanyrealestate@gmail.com.

Best regards
James Tan
Bethany real estate
If you contact me I would be happy to help you find the value of your home around Jan. 2013 with comparables and facts & trend reports
Jthompson@golyon.com
You can contact me and I can supply that information for you. 916-529-3707
Marlo
By chance did you just read my post on Elk Grove Online? I ask because I just did a post along these lines but I know what your looking for...email me at bruce@elkgrovehomesource.com and I'll give you what you need...

Bruce Slaton
Realty World eCurb REALTORS
Elk Grove
Elk Grove Home Source on EGO