Sharin, Real Estate Pro in Newport Coast, CA

where can I find a decent one story house in Newport beach or Newport coast.?

Asked by Sharin, Newport Coast, CA Sat Jan 5, 2013

I sold my house so low:( and can not find any one story houses:(
My budget is abut 1.5 mil. A year ago you could get a decent house around this price, Should I wait until spring?

Answers

16
Hi Sharin,
I do not know if you are still looking for a home, but I own a home in Newport Beach and may be interested in selling. It is one story, 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, 3 fireplaces, total remodel a few years back. Pool, spa, sand entry, fire pit and basketball court. It has views of Back bay and is located on a 10,000 SF lot. Full privacy fence. Let me know if you may be interested and we can talk. My email is pamelabeerup70@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
If you have not purchased yet, homes have dropped and its a great time to buy! If you need any assistance please contact me 714 588 7676 or http://www.annurias.com
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've had a book published on Amazon called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It will teach you how to buy a home without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
You may want to consider a different avenue...

http://www.parkergrouprealestate.com/investor-deals/

I work directly with REO, Bank Owned, Divorce Sales, Probate Sales, Trust Liquidations, Tax Default Homes, Neg. Assessment property, NOD, and other forms of distressed home sales. If there is a deal to be found, I find it.

Working with investors for 14 years, who always have their eye on the bottom line, has taught me to think differently. Let's make this work for you!
Hi Sharin,

First and foremost, thank you for posting a question here at trulia. In my opinion, you should not wait until spring. Nobody can predict the future of the real estate market. Can you get a better deal later? Can you find what you are looking for this weekend? These are questions that we can contemplate. Please feel free to contact me so that I can start working for you.

Melchor Perez
Also, I just walked a great one story property in Newport Beach. It is not commonplace to find single story, but they do exist. Laguna Beach also has more single-story floor homes valued in your price range. You may want to consider Laguna Beach.
I have a number of great Realtor connections for this area. Please contact me at kwilson@bankofmanhattan.com or 949.999.7940, so I can suggest a Realtor who will be most suitable to your needs.
It's difficut to find 1 Story homes in Newport Beach and Newport Coast becausewe have limited land available and the majority of the value is in the land. It is more economical for Builders to take advantage of free air space and build 2 and 3 level properties.

Newport Beach currently has 19 Single story homes ranging from $650,000 to $26, 500,000.
12 of those active single story listings in Newport Beach are under your maximum budget of $1,500,000.

Newport Coast has 2 properties that are single level - $3,249,000 and $4,088,800.

If you are not already working with a Realtor - you may contact me and I will email them to you.
Go to: http:// http://www.NewportBeachHomeSearch.net
Rates are going to remain low throughout the year according to most forecasters.

What is your time frame to buy? That is the real question.

There are homes that meet your criteria that are ON the market, but if you don't like any of these,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I would want to identify the neighborhoods that you really like & see if I can MAKE ONE available for you, vs. waiting for another agent to bring it on the market. Maybe find a homeowner in DEFAULT for you & then it's just You & Me vs. the Big Bad Bank & we wipe out the buyer competition.

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk about this further, I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Short Sale Specialist - 100% success rate
Andrew's right - pocket listings are really popular now! At Surterre, we have over 250 agents locally to draw upon for pocket listings. I have a great single level home (pocket listing) now in Newport Coast. Love to help you, if you are not working with an agent already. (see my contact info on answer below)

With best regards,

Carol Lee
Surterre

949.395.3994
There are approximately 14 houses that meet this general criteria. In order to help you find the right home, I would need to know more details of exactly what you would like to have.

I don't know that there will be any benefit to waiting until spring. If you wait, you may miss a lovely home. I would continue looking until you find your new home.

If you would like the list of homes or help, please email me or give me a call at 714-319-9751.
Web Reference: http://donovanblatt.com
There are one story homes available, but I need to know a little more about what you are looking for? How many bedrooms do you need and baths? What areas of Newport are you looking? I've shown Cambridge, which is in the Westcliff/Dover Shores area, there are also homes in East Bluff/Harborview area and a home on the Peninsula as well all within your price range. Let me know the specifics and I'll email the homes that meet your needs. My email is: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com.
Hi Sharin,

I believe that you shouldn't wait until Spring to purchase your future home. The reason I say this is because currently, rates are low which gives you more purchasing power. With your permission, I would love to e-mail you properties that suit your needs and wants.

I am here to help you.

Melchor Perez
REALTOR®
DRE# 01842907
714-401-8879
mperez@starsouthcounty.com
Star Real Estate South County
Hello Sharin. I have insight into a private listing for a single level home in a gated community with ocean view in Newport Coast. This home is not advertised on the MLS nor other real estate marketing sites. Please contact me to learn more details. I can be reached at 949-929-6922. My website is http://www.KariganResidential.com Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.
Andrew Karigan | Teles Properties Newport Beach - Karigan Residential Group
Hi Sharin,

It's a great time to buy right now. Prices have not jumped up as much as they might as the year progresses, so would not wait too long!

There's a darling home on Cambridge for sale now, and great condos in Granville, in Altezza and near Lido. Some have glorious views!

Call me if you'd like help finding your next home, Sharin!!

With best regards,

Carol Lee
Surterre Properties

949.395.3994
clee@surterreproperties.com

http://www.newportism.com

CA DRE: 01402855