Home Buying in Woodstock>Question Details

Tpd, Home Buyer in Woodstock, IL

where are the shopping areas in relationship to homes. i have no interest in schools

Asked by Tpd, Woodstock, IL Mon Jul 30, 2012

Answers

4
tjdepere,

Call me at 224-805-2616 and I'd be happy to talk with you in more detail.

There is a Walmart with grocery shopping near homes. Albertsons is not in this area. There is also a large Farm and Fleet near the Walmart. Wisteds is a smaller grocery store also near homes. There is also a Jewel in the area.
Thank you for your response Yet they are two general. I am asking where are the major grocery stores such as Krogers,Albertson? Are they in the town or does she drivedrive elsewhere to locate major grocery stores? Is there a WalMart in the town or close by with a major groceries section--{-Barrington-Algonquin/Huntley I see on a map]
Thanks for your response, but to be honest, it really depends where your home it! For grocery stores in town - there is a Walmart Supercenter, Jewel, and an independent store called Wisteds. Great options for a variety of needs. Also "in-town" is a Menards, Kohl's, Sears Outlet and many non-chain varieties in and around the Square. For further options - especially clothing, many find a quick trip to McHenry, Crystal Lake, or Algonquin covers our needs! Sounds like you could benefit from a professional escort when it comes time to check the town out!
Flag Mon Aug 20, 2012
Tpd,

Woodstock provides home ownership opportunities today that are close enough for you to walk to shopping and dining areas. Downtown Woodstock, where the film 'Groundhog Day' featuring Bill Murray was filmed, has great shopping, dining and even a Farmers Market in the Summer on the weekends.

If you'd like a map of homes in relationship to where they are in proximity to shopping, call or text me at 224-805-2616.
Hello!
While the box retailers in Woodstock are along the Rt 47 & Rt 14 corridors, we also have great neighborhood stores in almost all of the neighborhoods for quick pick up items! Virtually all of our shopping is located within a 10 minute range, though. Easy, peasy - especially if you know your way around town using back roads!!

Hope that helps! Or call me & I will give you a tour! 815.790.4852