Hatfield72, Home Buyer in Cleveland Heights, OH

where are the best areas in south euclid and cleveland hts for under 100,000 with regards to resell value and decent neighborhoods?

Asked by Hatfield72, Cleveland Heights, OH Tue Mar 15, 2011

Answers

2
There is really no good area in South Euclid; I am a real estate investor in the Heights for 4 years now. Under 100K in the Heights; try the streets running South toward Shaker starting at Dellwood, past the library, down to Monmouth. Also, Dartmoor to Shaker, going East toward Taylor Rd. These tend to be small family homes and lots of first timers. Good Luck; if you need more advice, feel free to ask me!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
That's a difficult question for a Realtor to answer. After all that's happened these past few years, there is never a guarantee. My suggestion is to set yourself up to receive automatic listings in these areas so that you can begin to study the market, the prices, the positioning and gain knowledge with respect to the areas that are selling for higher amounts. Once you've designated that, you can begin searching for the deals on the market in those areas.