Ross, Home Buyer in Franklin, TN

where are a few convenient locations in the Franklin area thats close to the interstate, mall, and restaurants?

Asked by Ross, Franklin, TN Thu Jan 24, 2013

Hi Ross,
There are additional questions which need answers i.e.
1. Are you looking to purchase/rent/lease
2. Explain convenient...drive or walk
3. What price point you are searching for etc.. .
Feel free to contact me via the (blue) link.
Also, you may search my website.
I look forward to talking with you.
Web Reference: http://www.DOTNORMAN.com
Good Morning Ross - I just moved from what locals would call the 'Cool Springs' area of Franklin last year. I lived in the area for 11 years and it is certainly an area I would call convenient to the interstate, the mall, and restaurants! My favorite feature about the location was being able to literally run out and get to just about any store of need within 5 minutes and be back home in 20 if need be.

That said, convenience is defined differently by each of us. For some convenience is walking distance up to 10 to 15 minute drive.

Cool Springs Developments within about 5 minutes of mall, interstate and restaurant -
- Cool Springs East: made up of The Knolls, The Meadow, The Woods, and The Villages. Each a different lot size, similar house sizes, different price points.
- Off of Cool Springs Boulevard - Carronbridge, Avalon, Ashton Park
- Off of Moore's Lane - Valle Verde, Mooreland Estates, a little further up the road on Moore's lane there are townhomes
- Brentwood - Brenthaven, larger lot size (usually 1 acre), older ranch style homes, but a lot of homes in there are being renovated. This particular development is also set up to connect to Brentwood's bike trails to the Brentwood Parks and Brentwood library.

If you want to go a little further than the 5 minute mark - there of course are another whole slew of choices!

Of course, like all of the agents here, this is my job, so please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Hi Ross,

I think the answer to your question will depend based on exactly the type of home you feel you need. For example, within Cool Springs there are everything from apartment communities located on both the East & West side of 65 to high end million dollar+ homes in neighborhoods like Avalon.

I have a nifty map search feature on my website that shows you exactly where homes are relative to Interstate 65 - you'll find an example at the link below that is limited to the 37067 Zip code: http://simonhartland.blueroof360.com/site/search.php?show=se…

To echo the comments of some of the other professionals on here, there are several neighborhoods on the "doorstep" of cool springs, but everyone’s definition of, "a convenient location" will vary slightly - with a little more specific info (like perhaps "within 10 minutes drive of X) I could give you a better answer.

Good luck with your search and don't hesitate to call or text me if you have questions.

615 579-7909
Web Reference: http://SimonHartland.com
Hey Ross,

The Cool Springs subdivisions are by far the most conveinent to all of the major businesses, restaurants and most importantly I65. The area around McEwen, Cool Springs Blvd, Carothers Parkway and Mallory Lane are within a bike ride of everything you will need in Franklin. Here is a link to some of the largest employers in the Franklin area:

That said, the subdivisions of Avalon, Carronbridge, Cool Springs East, Ashton Park, Mc Kays Mill, Garden Club Estates and The Enclave @ Carronbridge are all along this cooridor. Several of them will have pools, clubhouses, tennis courts and a Publix supermarket so that you never have to travel far from home.

Hope you find this information useful.

Happy house hunting.

I see that you are from Franklin. Are you new to the area? Just curious why you're asking this if you live here already. There are several great neighborhoods in and around the Cool Springs area which have all the things you are asking about, but the price points are going to have quite a range. Let me know more specifically what you're looking for and I should be able to drill down to specific subdivisions and neighborhoods!

Leigh Ann Cates
Hey Ross, depending on your price point there are several great subdivisions in Franklin close to everything, what price point are you looking?