Home Buying in Glen Cove>Question Details

Mickey, Other/Just Looking in Glen Cove, NY

where and how can an individual find accurate up to date information about how many and which houses have?

Asked by Mickey, Glen Cove, NY Mon Jun 8, 2009

closed in Glen Cove? Will pay for the resource but must accurate and do not want to ask a broker for it. Thanks.

Answers

3
The more a potential client knows or learns about buyer representation, the clearer their choice becomes. After you've visited my website for an in depth understanding, I think you’ll see the advantages you’ll have once you retain a buyer’s rep.

There are many certifications, but an ABR* is an experienced agent, with proven sales records, who has passed a national test and is affiliated with the National Association of Realtors*, the largest real estate association in the U.S. with a little over 1 million agents.

Regardless of which route you go, my answer to your question is that you can use my client services web-site, free of charge. I don’t monitor who visits my site, so feel free to use it as often as you like. If I've helped you, feel free to contact me to represent you, if not, I wish you the best in your search.

My firm has represented Buyer Clients since 1989, for further info, please Call or Text me at: 516-815-6600 or e-mail: wnb@wnbre.com. Glen Cove, NY, Port Washington, NY, Sands Point, NY, Manhasset, NY

WEB: http://www.wnbre.com visit tabs: *MLSLI Full Access, *Property Value Map and *Sold Property Search

My Best,
Bill Bodouva
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Nationally Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR*, SFR
Transaction Coordinator
Tel: 516-815-6600 Fax: 516-883-5501
http://www.wnbre.com
Hi Mickey,

I have a new interactive program that will give you the information that you seek. I offer this as a FREE service to my clients and customers and I would be happy to include you in this program. Are you interested in ALL homes in Glen Cove or only certain homes, such as a particular style (Ranch, Colonial, etc.), a certain price range, homes having a specific number of bedrooms, etc. As I mentioned above, this program is interactive so you can change the criteria you are looking for at any time.

Please send me your name and email address as well as whether you are thinking of buying or selling in
Glen Cove and I will be able to include you in this program. You can contact me directly by phone at (516)410-3594 or by email at Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com.

I'm looking forward to being able to help you get the information you are looking for!

Arlynn

Arlynn B. Palmer, ESQ, SRES, CBR, CMS, CNS
Associate Broker, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Claire Sobel
(516)410-3594
Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com
Web Reference: http://www.ArlynnPalmer.com
You can look at MLSLI.com under closed properties for Glen Cove.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com