johnson5inau…, Home Buyer in College Station, TX

when is best time of year to buy condo or townhouse to get the lowest price?

Asked by johnson5inaustin, College Station, TX Tue Oct 15, 2013

Answers

4
Investment properties are my forte. I sell more investment properties than anyone in town...for a reason! I know the model. With that said, there is never a perfect time to buy a condo or town home. Generally during the summer our market gets saturated with single family homes, townhomes and condos so you might be able to get a better deal then. Let me know if I can help you!
I think the best time to get a good deal is either in the Winter because the market slows down and sellers are willing to accept an offer lower or during the fall after school has started.
I think that the winter time is the best time to buy cheap since it is the time with the lowest amount of homes being sold and owners don't get much activity, therefore are willing to take a lower offer.
I have access to all the MLS homes available and would love to help you find a home. Call, text or email me with any questions on any home for sale in Bryan/College Station.

Victoria Ramirez, REALTOR
RE/MAX SELECT
979-204-8149
victoriaramirez@remax.net
The fall after school starts is the best time to get a deal. The positive is that you can get a great deal or fixer upper. The negative is that you get what's left over after all the best properties were purchased. We would love to talk with you and have a fabulous patio type home coming on the market this week! 979-690-8480 Many blessing, Carla & Team
(2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, granite counters in baths and kitchen, small yard with covered patio, on A&M shuttle bus route under $100k)