Home Buying in Sioux Falls>Question Details

RaejoBonnie, Other/Just Looking in Sioux Falls, SD

when do new listings come out?

Asked by RaejoBonnie, Sioux Falls, SD Sun Jan 13, 2013

Answers

5
Good Question! New homes are coming on the market every day. As a full-time Realtor, I have access to up-to-the minute information on all homes listed with the Sioux Empire Multiple Listing Service. I would love to help you find your next home. Give me a call at 605-351-4689 or email me at deb@debwernerteam.com
Thanks!
They are being added all day, every day.
Email me for a list of new houses coming on the market.
aaron@aaronrietsema.com

Thanks!
Aaron
New listings appear in real time to Realtor members of our multiple listing association, as they are entered by the listing agent. If you are waiting to see them in print advertisement, you will be days if not weeks too late.
When a buyer contacts me, I gather all the information concerning the buyers needs, and wants. I also set them up with a lender, who pre-qualifies them for a loan. Sellers will not accept offers from parties that are not already pre-qualified. It will do you no good to get immediate knowledge of what's new to the market, if you can't act. I also set up an automatic search, of the criteria you have supplied me. Any hits on your criteria, are emailed to you in real time. You can't get the new listings faster then that. Better yet, you are pre approved, and ready to act.
My contact information can be accessed by clicking on my blue highlighted name.
Hello!
New listings come out daily. As an expert in today's market, I could help you find exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to call or email me to start looking today!

Raine Jerke
605.929.0069
Rainejerke@kw.com
http://Www.rainejerke.com
New Listings are constantly coming on the market! If you are looking to purchase a home in Sioux Falls, you should get in touch with a local Realtor asap. An active local agent will be able to send you new listings as they come on the market. If you aren't currently working with anyone, I could have one of the top agents in the the area contact you. They will be able to provide you with valuable insight on neighborhoods and guild you through the buying process. If you send me your contact info to Tjackson@c21mm.com , I will have an area expert contact you!

Travis Jackson
Century 21 M & M Associates
DRE# 01879566
Tjackson@c21mm.com
http://www.408RealEstate.com