Home Buying in Independence>Question Details

pure_blood_e…, Home Buyer in Independence, MO

when buying back tax home is yours outright what if had lein agianst?

Asked by pure_blood_eagle, Independence, MO Tue Jul 31, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Contact a Title company for starters they should be a good idea to the law. Than of course go further and talk to a real estate attorney in the state you are doing this in.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer