Home Buying in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Frank, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

whats the status on 2170 longhorn circle I'm realy intrested in this property

Asked by Frank, Santa Rosa, CA Thu Feb 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089394657-2170-Longhorn-Cir-…

Answers

3
Mike Stone’s answer
This property was listed as a short sale and was withdrawn from the market in August 2012. Most likely they were approved for a loan modification. Most lenders require you apply for a loan modification (like a refinance for people in a hardship situation) before they will consider a short sale.

They also might have been denied a short sale due to not being in enough of a financial hardship to qualify for one, although that is less likely because it was only on the market for a little over a month and the process usually takes a lot longer than that.

This property only a few houses from highway 12 and will have some traffic noise.
If you are interested in properties in a certain area, I can send you new listings in that general area as they come up on the MLS. Drop me an email to get started! Best, Terry Bell, CPS Real Estate, Santa Rosa, CA
e-mail: TerryinSR@aol.com
Hi Frank,

This has been off the market since August of 2012.

I have the full report, if you would like a copy.

Here, too, is the old MLS report: http://norcalmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Bar…

If you have interest in this type of property, please give me a "shout!"

Always in your service,

Representing the wine industry.

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

Bergman Euro-National, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
5850 Anderson Road
Forestville, California 95436
707 887-9822 Bergman Office
707 887-1211 Bergman Fax
http://www.northbayhomesandland.com
http://www.bergmanvineyards.com

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Why Choose Michelle?

COMPETENCE BREEDS CONFIDENCE!

In Arizona, I am a Broker, not simply a Salesperson. I assure you, few agents provide the level of service and safety that I deliver.

Here, in California, I am a Salesperson with years of Broker experience in Arizona.

I do not suggest that other agents cannot deliver competent service; I am stating that few others can deliver in every phase of the transaction the level of understanding, devotion to selfless fiduciary care and effective and protective completion of service (whether this is a successful close of escrow or a safe cancellation of the contract) as I do.

Few agents understand the market as I do.

Few agents complete the upfront research as deliberately and protectively and comprehensively as I do.

Few agents uproot important information and documents from the listing agent as I can.

Few agents judge the offer position as I do.

Few agents understand the contract and its language as I do.

Few agents understand real estate law as I do.

Few agents understand real estate financing as I do.

Few agents understand the financial implications of a transaction as I do.

Few agents draft an accurate, effective and thoroughly protective purchase contract as I do.

Few agents understand the connectivity and power of the associated addenda as I do.

Few agents can rip though the Seller's counteroffers and addenda to protect their client from dangerous legal language as I do.

Few agents understand the language of the Inspection Report as I do.

Few agents suggest the level of associated services as I do: Lenders, inspectors, appraisers, termite/pest inspectors and contractors.

Few agents understand the mechanics of the Buyer's rights to cancellation as I do and few agents can protect their client from potential breach of contract as I do.

Few agents have the comparable oversight experience that I do.

And few agents oversee the entirety of the transaction to safely deliver every client to a successful completion, whether that be a successful close or safe termination, as I do.

Welcome Home!

Competence Breeds Confidence.

Choose Michelle Mozell.