jennipher1311, Home Buyer in Destin, FL

whats the average price per square ft for a townhome in Destin FL?

Asked by jennipher1311, Destin, FL Tue May 22, 2012

Answers

6
Sales are slowly inching up and that is a big factor in the price of the properties. It is a great time to buy because both buyers and sellers are returning to the market.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 6, 2012
Jennipher,

The price per square foot is going to depend on quite a few factors. Age of the property, proximity to the water, upgrades made to the property and so forth are all going to contribute to the asking price. But just a very generic estimate is that the average price per square foot is going to be anywhere for $110-$130. Hope this helps!

Feel free to contact me with any other questions or if there is a particular townhome you would like to take a look at!

Brent Winjum
Compass Real Estate
850.269.1005
Brent@credestin.com
Jennipher,

Thank you for asking this question. The price of any property will differ in price per square foot depending on the location of the property. For instance, a property located next to a dump would sell for much less than a property located next to the Gulf of Mexico. So your question is a tough one to just answer.

I just checked and in Destin today there are 29 Townhomes for Sale. The average asking price of these listings comes out to $147 per square foot. Last month there were 5 townhomes that sold. Of those that sold, their average price per square foot was $121. Remember that we currently have about a six month supply left in inventory for sale and when inventory levels drop, the prices will go up.

If you would like to work with an Exclusive Buyer's Representative, this is what I do. I can help you save time, money, and avoid frustration.

Kelly Klein, Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com
850-420-2480
Depending in where u buy u can get places from under $70,000 or up to $500,000 or more. There are lots if options. Call me & we can discuss your needs. Pat Perrotta 850-830-5541
Web Reference: http://soldbypat.net
It does matter where in Destin. Do you have any criteria on a home you can share.
It just depends. What part of Destin are you considering?
airport rd area. Around night town.
Flag Tue May 22, 2012