Home Buying in Hialeah>Question Details

Owner, Home Buyer in Hialeah, FL

whats a Courier fee?

Asked by Owner, Hialeah, FL Sat Dec 22, 2012

Answers

6
-
-
Any fees on the HUD are Legit fees these days.

In fact, thanks to the Obama administration's failed policies, along with this sickening, anti-consumer Dodd - Frank Act, loan costs have gone up considerably due to the mortgage industry having to deal with all the crippling over-regulations that has been inflicted on America!

I'm doing a loan for a Wells Fargo loan rep who says they are currently 120 days out!! Another friend who is a Regions Bank rep says they're 90 days out on loans! What the heck is going on with banks taking 90 to 120 days to close loans?

Its not the bank's fault and its not the Mortgage Broker's or the bank Loan Officer's fault, its all because of obama, obama-care, their Dodd-Frank Act and Andrew Cuomo's, (Gov. of NY) HVCC appraisal rules which has had a crushing negative effect on America’s home equity and recovery.

Banks and Lenders can't hire the amount of employees needed to handle the work load due to obama-care, they’re in a state of analysis paralysis having to deal with trying to interpret this Dodd/Frank Act and this HVCC has made something as simple as ordering an appraisal sometimes a 4 day task…and that’s not a completed appraisal, that’s 4 days JUST TO GET IT ORDERED!

Consumers just need to get ready for 4 more years of increasing loan costs, time periods need to close and difficulty in closing a any loan in America as we're all going to feel the costly effects of ..."Hope and Change"

===
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
I totaly agree with everything !! Here Im stuck with a bad agent that does not explain nor help me understand my rights,not to mention rude & disrespectfull and to make things worst I'm under contract for 6moths doing my own work search...thank god for people like you that answer my questions! Have a good holiday
Flag Sun Dec 23, 2012
This is common fee that will appear in final HUD statement for a closing. They vary between lenders the amount of the courier fee, which means the way that the lender is sending the documents for the closing.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
Courier Fees are for having a private courier service deliver documents to any or all of the following: Seller, Courthouse, Sellers or Buyers Lender. These are routine though who requires them expedited may change depending primarily on the lenders involved.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
Supposedly the cost of sending the funds by overnight delivery to your lender or another entity.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Courier Fees are for a service provided by a courier service company to deliver any and all documents to any or all of the parties like: Seller, Courthouse, Sellers or Buyers Lender title company, attorney office etc..

This is a normal fee associated with closing of a property.
You have asked abour a "courier fee", usually seen on a typical HUD-I Settlement Statement, which shows detailed charges and credits to the buyer and the seller for the closing of a particular property. To ensure a timely closing, "Courier fee" usually is the cost of sending required documents back or forth by a delivery service, faster than mail, to or from the buyer or seller, participants in the closing, the buyer's and/or the seller's lender, and to the county for recording.
Call Julie Rosenthal (561)827-6789
Your "go-to" Florida Realtor
Email : JulieR6789@gmail.com
See all listings and get valuable free information at
http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com
Property Brokers International
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012