Mellisa Candy, Home Buyer in United States Air Fo...

what year was 59 Pollard Avenue, Rochester NY 14612 purchased.?

Asked by Mellisa Candy, United States Air Force Acad, CO Mon Oct 4, 2010

Answers

4
Hi Melissa,
Just to give you some additional information on this home in the event that you are still interested in purchasing it. My records show that it was listed in 2007 for 44900. The house transfered at $40100 10/24/2007. If you are ever in need of an agent in the Rochester New York area again please feel free to contact me. You can always find me at my website: http://www.RochesterHomeLocator.com or try my cell 585-414-3157 Lastly, my email is Sal@SalafiaSoldTeam.com
Hello Mellisa, The property in question is presently on the market by our office and last sold in 2007; if you have any further quesrions feel free to contact me.
Thank you, Ray Camp
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 26, 2010
hi Melissa, hi Anna...

Anna is correct. Real Estate records are considered public records, and administered by each local country throughout the US. Most counties make these records available online, and if not, a quick visit to the County Courthouse can get you this information rather easily. If you are working with a local Realtor, their MLS system might also give you this information. Best wishes!
Jim Ryan, Home Savings of America. 703 591 5626 ext 419.
Since no local answers yet--you can check the local public records department, or contact any local agent(s) for the information.