Home Buying in Mandarin>Question Details

Kayla Rodrig…, Home Buyer in New Jersey

what would hold more value :a house in mandarin or fruit cove?

Asked by Kayla Rodrigues, New Jersey Fri Jan 11, 2008

fruit cove has tons of look alikes and although I like the area I can't stop wondering that if I need to sell the competition would be fierce.Help anybody?????

Check out my blog I just wrote on my website. But over the long run, I would say Mandarin has been more stable. However, Fruit Cove is up and coming. It would definitely depend on the property, price point and condition of the property too.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 6, 2008
Both communities have comparable neighborhoods and schools, so you really need to evaluate several aspects of your requirements and rate them. Some important considerations are commute time, HOA fees and/or CDD fees (which are more prevalent in Fruit Cove), amenities, distance to shopping, traffic, schools and community establishment to see what is really most important to you. I would really like to help you find the right home for you and your family. Call anytime 904.608.0016. Good Luck and Happy Holidays! Dawn
I am a Fruit Cove resident and the reason that I moved here from Mandarin was the lower taxes, the A rated schools, and the neighborhood value. While Mandarin has been developed longer, Fruit Cove is a closer knit community, a plus if you have children. I have been selling homes in this area for over 8 years and have not had any problems with the "Sameness" of the homes. What you do to personalize your home will help to distingish your home and help it to stand out. I have lived in the Mandarin/Fruit Cove area for about 30 years and the Mandarin homes were all pretty much the same when they were built . Time has brought changes. These changes were made by home owners always working to make their home their own. I would love to help you find that unique home that will suit your needs. Call me 333-7674.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 14, 2009
Either of the areas are good. It all depends on WHAT you buy your home for. Remember, you make your money when you BUY your home, not when you sell it. So, if you get a great price on it when you buy....when you sell, you'll make good money. If you pay too much when you buy, you'll never be able to recoup your $$. Check out my website: http://www.JaxMLS.Listingbook.com to search the JAX MLS 24/7. If I can help you in any way, please just ask. Where will you be working?!
Jeannette Kohlhaas
Keller Williams Realty JAX
(904) 735-8666