mshlack, Home Buyer in Hemet, CA

what would be the tax rate in the new Del Webb development (Solara)?

Asked by mshlack, Hemet, CA Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

4
So Cal Homes 951-821-8211’s answer
mshlack,
Your best bet would be to check on the individual property at the county tax assessors office.
If you want an agent to see you can call your favorite agent Harold @ 951-821-8211 and i can only let you know last years taxes. Taxes do change. Taxes also change upon the sale of a property as well.

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes
(951) 821-8211
harold@hemetcaliforniahomes.com
http://www.hemetcaliforniahomes.com
California Department of Real Estate Broker License # 01312992
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Along with the tax rate you would need to know what the HOA fee is and other supplements for that track, if you already have a property in mind I can look it up for you and let you know what are all the taxes are. If you dont have a property you are interested in I can help you find 1. I know in that track they are still building new homes as well. Just give me call anytime I'm close by and can help you out any time. (951)306-7501.
The Calif. state tax amount is 1.04% of the value of the last sale. If you purchase a home 5 years ago you would be taxed that rate if you didn't ask for a reassesment.
If you are purchasing in this market with values at 50% the value of homes purchased 3-5 years ago your home would be re assesd to current market values
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Your best resource would be your realtor, ask for a tax disclosure report that they can obtain from the assessor's records. Each property is unique, true we are all graced with the Jarvis-Gann Prop. 13 that dictates we have a maximum of 1% of the assessed value. It is the local governments that add on Mello Roos, or we vote for additional bonds and issues that add to the bottom line for each community. Ergo, each property is unique unto itself, some can carry their tax basis from one property to another over the age of 55 in the same county...so many variables can affect. Again, check with your favorite realtor, they will provide priceless resources to assist you in making your own final decisions.