Jpjuricic, Home Buyer in Okeechobee, FL

what would be a fair price for a home with a pool on the canal on 5th street in englewood thank you -jim?

Asked by Jpjuricic, Okeechobee, FL Tue Jan 29, 2013

Answers

5
try port charlotte much better deals
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Jim,
I assume you are looking to buy a home since you posted in Home Buying. I would be happy to send you listings of interest if you could provide me with your search criteria. You can also search my MLS site at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com. If you just want to know the value of a home, I can send you a comparative market analysis as well. Contact me with any questions you might have, I would be happy to help.

There are currently 19 homes for sale in Englewood that have a pool and are on a canal. None of them are on 5th Street. The prices range from $230,500 to $1,750,000.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Hi Jim~ Is this a home you own and are looking to sell, or are you looking to purchase? I would be happy to run a market analysis for you. In addition to the info you have already provided, I would need:
year built?
# of bedrooms?
# of bathrooms?
does it have a garage or carport? (how big....2 car?)
sq footage?
address?

Please give me a call or email me & I will get the report off to you right away. I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Debra Mann
Suncoasteam Realty
941-625-5715
debra@suncoasteam.com
http://puntagorda.suncoasteam.com/ (our website is a great one to search the MLS with!!)
Jp,
Not even close to enough information to advise you. Consider taking Sal up on his offer to provide some recent comparable sales. If you are not working with a great local agent, you need one. We are in the market every day; we see the homes and can tell you about why two otherwise similar homes have two different values.
A great agent is worth more than their commission, a bad one, or none at all can cost you way more than just a commission. Find a great local agent.
Hi Jim, what is the address so I can check on the comps. My contact info is smartines@remax.net or 941 467 2465