Home Buying in Pacoima>Question Details

Frank, Home Buyer in Pacoima, CA

what would aprox. be the value for a 30 year ol 3 bedroo 2 bath home by telfare and terra bella st.

Asked by Frank, Pacoima, CA Mon Aug 15, 2011

down payment of 40000.00 and a 5 year term to fully pay (buying)

Answers

5
Hi Frank. I would need to know more specifics about the property to give you a better idea of value. Feel free to contact me if you are not already working with a Realtor. I work in Pacoima area as well. Good luck.

Sara Mehrpouyan CDPE
Rodeo Realty
Direct: 818-903-2040
Dre License 01712757
Hello Frank,

I can kindly give you an approximate estimate, however, I would need more information to do so. Such as Living Sqft, Size of Lot, Condition of property, Any upgrades, and would be more helpful with exact address. As mentioned by other fellow REALTOR's, I would need to view the property to give you a proper assessment. If you would like to receive a complimentary market analysis, I will gladly help. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Cordially,

Benjamin A. Lopez
REALTOR
License #01789580

Exclusive One Realty
20635 Ventura Blvd, Suite 100
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Ben1900@msn.com
(818) 660-6484
Talk to your REALTOR. If you have a specific property you're interested in and wanting to make an offer, your Realtor can do a CMA (comparative market analysis). Together you can determine what you'd like to offer. Nobody on here can give you a specific answer on a home's value without knowing any details about it. Talk to your Realtor! That's what they are there for.
Frank no one can really put a value on a home without seeing it. Your agent should simply be able to complete a brokers prie opinion for you t assess what it is worth in todays market.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com