Home Buying in Staten Island>Question Details

rleaf007, Home Seller in Staten Island, NY

what would a 3 bedroom townhouse in great kills be worth. it is near the water

Asked by rleaf007, Staten Island, NY Fri Dec 7, 2012

1 1/2 bath. flooded due to sandy. having kitchen redone

Answers

3
it could worth a lot of money or you get deep discount its all depend on the location and condition of the property . there are few websites where you can find out the average prices of the houses in the neighbourhood . eg trulia.com and zillow.com mainly this way you get an i any dea
if you need details or info about any property it will be my pleasure to assist you in your search of a home email me at ramumuni@yahoo.com i will gladly answere all question you have
thanks
ram
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
You haven't provided enough info to give you a precise value. There are already a few listings on the market of houses that were flooded by Sandy, and they are offered at a large discount, compared to what they would be going for prior to the storm.

Feel free to email me your property address and I'll do my best to give you an approximate value of the property.

Christopher Burdzy
Leader Properties
chris@718forsale.com
718-FOR-SALE
917-586-3142
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
In order to determine a fair offer, review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and go from there...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012