Mrs.kinney, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

what type of first time homebuyers programs do they have in hacienda heights?

Asked by Mrs.kinney, Los Angeles, CA Sun Dec 7, 2008

Answers

3
Lacy Burke’s answer
Lots of great programs are out there for you. Sit down with a loan officer and they can show you all of them. if you need a referral to a loan officer I use and trust please feel free to write. Great question!
Mrs. Kinney
I am just over the hill from you in Whittier and close to serve you.

Many good program for first time home buyers with notable FHA programs and rates low. There are also reverse mortgage programs which give you money monthly which I can explain also. The tax credit of 7500 dollars is also avaiable so contact me if you have any further questions.
Web Reference: http://www.centuryside.com
Hi Mrs. Kinney,

There are a lot of good program now out there for first time home buyers. FHA rates is lower now, and there is also a tax credit of 7500 dollars (you need to pay back, we call it a 0% interest loan) until July 1, 2009.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Our office is very experienced in dealing with different types of transactions and provides exceptional services. We would be delighted to assist you with your purchase.

Jonathan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 7, 2008