Home Buying in Springfield>Question Details

Sam, Home Seller in Girard, IL

what sq ft is 11,901.88?

Asked by Sam, Girard, IL Tue Dec 14, 2010

Answers

6
109.10' by 109.09' - plus or minus
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 15, 2010
? is Re: MLS # 104602 where they state the approx Lot is: 11,901.88 but should contact their agent ... who listed it that way...
I think Phil answered your question, that 11,902 square feet is the result of an area sized approximately 109x109. It's probably not that straight forward though. For example, if it's a lot size, it could be roughly 151x79, or any of a hundred variations.

If you have the property address, you may be able to access county records online and find out what the lot size is. That is, of course, unless that number was referencing something else.
Its the total sq ft of the lot size. We sometimes will do that instead of exact measurements of the lot. I would say its because the lot may be an irregular size. If you give me the address in an email or a phone call I can get the exact measurements for you.

If there is anything you need feel free to give me a call or drop me an email. Office 217-698-8800 or lana@simplyrealestateco.com

Just hear to help.
Lana
Sam,

I'd be happy to help you with your question. Could you please clarify? Thanks.

Natasha Tomlinson
Citywide Real Estate, bank owned property specialists
Direct: (480) 203-4364
NatashaTRealtor@gmail.com
Sam,

I am sorry but I cannot answer your question because I am not sure what you are asking. Is the 11,901.88 a monetary amount? Or is it an amount of feet? If you clarify your question, I am sure someone will be able to help you.

Best of Luck!

Stephanie Drag
Realty Executives, Pequannock
stephaniedrag@realtyexecutives.com