Home Buying in Mastic>Question Details

Husker, Home Buyer in Mastic, NY

what real estate sold the most houses in the past 6 months in the 11950 zip code area?

Asked by Husker, Mastic, NY Thu Mar 17, 2011

Answers

5
Pretty sure I went to high school with you... message me... or get in touch with Joe...
I believe in having a strong company behind you, which is what I have a Signature Homes Of NY, however, it is having the right agent behind you that gets the job done. I sell many homes in all parts of Mastic, particularly the Manor Park section of Mastic. If you would like more information on how I can help you with the sale of your home or purchase of a home, please feel free to call me. My information is below. I look forward to helping you.

Elizabeth Mattero
Licensed Salesperson
Certified ABR Buyers Agent
Signature Homes Of NY
760 Main Street
Center Moriches, NY 11934
Office# 631-909-7200
Direct#631-255-8308
Are you talking about the listing company or selling agent? I have sold homes in the Mastic, Mastic Beach and Shirley area and could assist you if you are looking for a buyer's agent. Please feel free to contact me.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
http://www.c21princetonproperties.com
Interesting question. You mind me asking why? For whatever it is worth, I am in the industry and I would put more faith in the agent working for you than the name of the brokerage. Don't get me wrong, some brokerages have better reputations than others, but in the end, it is the agent that is working for you.
Best of luck.
Spirit
Difficult to determine who had the most sales in one particular area Much research would be involved you most likely would require to pay for that investigation

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com