Home Buying in Leavenworth>Question Details

Danny Hickey, Home Buyer in Iraq for now

what new housing subdivisions are being built in the Leavenworth or Lansing, Kansas areas?

Asked by Danny Hickey, Iraq for now Thu Oct 2, 2008

Im looking to move to the area in July or Aug of 2009. Looking for a house in the $150,000-170,000 range. Would prefer at least 1900 or larger Sq Foot, 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, open layout, no formal Dining required, large eat-in Kitchen preferred. Need two family or living room areas, one for a pool table and lounging, the other would be used as a family room/tv room. Prefer new housing area, but will be happy with a house that was built in the 1990's or later.

Answers

3
Dan, there will be many homes that meet your requirements. As an overview, The subdivisions currently with new homes are as follows: In Leavenworth; The Woods on Muncie and the Woods of Wellington (prices in upper 100s to 250); Highland Pointe (lower to mid 200s) The Branches (low to mid 200s); and Shannon Woods (mid 300s and up); The subdivisions in the Lansing area: The Maples (mid 200s and up); Wyndham Hill on the mark (220s and up; nearly completed); Rock Creek Estates (300s and up) Rock Creek Ridge (currenlty road work going in (mid 200s and up) and Woodrige Estates (400s and up). There are many homes new and resale that will meet your requirements; Feel free to visit my website or call me (or Skype me) and I would be glad to assist you. Travel Safely. Mike
Web Reference: http://www.KSHomeSales.com
Danny,
It looks like you may be serving our country in the military, being in Iraq. Thank you for all you do. I searched the Leavenworth and Lansing areas for you and found only two properties under construction in your price range and one in the 3-5 year old category and one in the 6-10 year old category. All had only 3 bedrooms for that price range (up to $185K). In Lansing I found one 3 bedroom built in 1998 with 1818 square feet. Many of these had finished basements which would be perfect for the pool table!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 2, 2008
Hello Danny Hickey!

I am posting a link below to a new page on my website (still under construction) that will provide you with a one click search to newly constructed homes in the Leavenworth/Lansing area. Check back as often as you like. You can also sign up to have the search results mailed to you as new listings are added.

Feel free to contact me - I would be happy to assist you with your search!

Linda
Web Reference: http://www.imasnewhomes.com