Home Buying in Park Slope>Question Details

naomi.glaser, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

what neighborhoods are good for a 23 year old and perhaps two other friends? One can afford $900 the others can afford more

Asked by naomi.glaser, Brooklyn, NY Fri May 10, 2013

Answers

3
Hi Naomi,

Ever hear of Bay Ridge?

http://therealdeal.com/blog/2013/02/26/bay-ridge-is-brooklyn…

along with this, bay Ridge has alot of great restaurants, shopping, bars and nightlife. You can say we have everything here and an amazing view.

Give me a call anytime.

Luke Constantino
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Real Estate
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Office: (718) 954 8400
Direct: (212) 300-3919
lukeconstantino@gmail.com
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

There is a book on Amaon called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best few bucks you've ever spent. Available in paperback and kindle. Follow the link below.
R u all going to be living together or in separate apts if ur talking about living together I'd put u in Williamsburg parkslope these r very young crowd neighborhoods and the apts r fantastic call me if us like to discuss further

Ferhana Naeem
Coldwell banker reliable
Cell 7185181213
Office 7189213100