Home Buying in Yuma>Question Details

Lynn Johnson, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

what months do prices on manufactured home fall?

Asked by Lynn Johnson, Phoenix, AZ Wed Nov 21, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Yuma

Answers

2
Right now, we are in a rising market. Prices are going up month over month.
Hi Lynn,

That is kind of a loaded question. :~) There are not always months that the prices "fall." There are many variables involved., such as: What type of home you are looking for (Single wide, double wide, park model), what area you are looking in , what things such as needing paint, carpeting, etc that you are willing to accept. Traditionally in the summer when there are fewer people wanting to go home shopping because it is over a hundred degrees outside, then in those months whatever is left on the market seems to be a better deal than before. BUT I also find that sometimes it does not matter, I find some amazing bargain for my client when everything else around it is priced higher. I think the best plan is to figure out a price you are comfortable with, review it with your lender and, stick to it. DONT look higher, just look within your range and when the right property comes along at a great deal you will know it because you have been watching home listings come and go. :~) I hope this helps! Please feel free to call me and we can explore your options further.