Home Buying in Stockton>Question Details

Gane, Real Estate Pro in Santa Clara, CA

what is your opinion on investing on this property. 233 E Hampton St Stockton, CA 95204 . I am an investor looking for good positive cash flow

Asked by Gane, Santa Clara, CA Fri Oct 28, 2011

Answers

1
Judy Pham’s answer
Hi Gane,

Just in case you are still interested, this duplex is actually still available for sale and it is still listed at the same price which is $109,950. When you are dealing with multiple units then there is the possibility of having more maintenance calls especially since this property is built in the early 1920's. But the good thing about multi-units is that if one tenant vacates then at least the rent from the other unit will help cover part of your mortgage if you are planning to obtain financing. I work with a lot of bay area investors and most so far have been targeting the weston ranch area for single family homes because homes in that area are newer and the prices are fairly low. If you are still interested in purchasing an investment home in stockton then I would be more than happy to assist you. Please feel free to call or email me.

Judy Pham
Prudential California Realty
3202 W. March Lane #D
Stockton, CA 95219
Cell: (209)403-1595
Fax: (209)235-2024
DRE# 01820359
Jpham@prucalifornia.com
http://www.judypham.com