Home Buying in Menlo Park>Question Details

Animalfarm, Home Buyer in Palo Alto, CA

what is your opinion on Flood park area near 101 in menlo park? i am looking for a good real estate agent who is not manipulative to guide me with

Asked by Animalfarm, Palo Alto, CA Tue Sep 8, 2009

the area for potential purchase in few months.

Answers

6
Phenomenal area if you have chosen home without negative grade. There are some things you
need to know before you buy near freeways,lower grade properties,flood zone, and efficient data
from 3rd party disclosures to fully satisfy your long term interests,and short term ones too.
I have SOLD several family members homes in the area, and I can introduce you to
these private families for references,i.e. , by phone, or by meetup.
I only work with private people whom care to keep their privacy private. I do not advertise,
cold call, or pass on large fees to the client-as I work for a private entity as well,whom
can make great progress for Seller/Buyer relationship, or long term family estate planning.
Each neighborhood has its ups and downs, its always best to have your planning in order
when making goals to purchase,sell, or negotiate a lifelong commitment. Title and deed is extremely
important for all family members too.
Dear Animal Farm:

Everyone is equal but some of more equal than others!
Every neighborhood is equal but some are more equal than others!

Flood Park is a good entry level neighborhood in Menlo Park.

Flood Park is within the Menlo Park City Elementary School District so you will have good schools if you have kids.

Home values are down in this area as they are in most areas so you can get a pretty nice updated house for under $1,000,000.

I have been a Menlo Park real estate broker since 1978.
I do not pressure or manipulate my clients and I am very patient.

So if you want a knowledge experienced NON HARD SALE agent, let's set up a time to meet and discuss your needs.

Arn
Animalfarm,
Flood Park is a great buy for people who want Menlo Park Schools at a lower price than other parts of Menlo Park. It is more expensive than Fair Oaks, but that neighborhood feeds into Redwood City Schools. The plusses are more reasonably priced homes, great schools, nice sized lots, and convenience to 101 and the Dunbarton Bridge as well as a large, wonderful park. The downside is the noise from 101 and distance from downtown areas of Menlo Park and Palo Alto.
I am not manipulative.
Marcy
Web Reference: http://www.marcymoyer.com
Hi there, the Flood Park area is a great location - While not as diserable as say the west side of El Camino it is a bit more refined than the North Fair Oaks area- Non the less it is a very nice area close to schools, shopping etc.
With the on set of data that the consumer has - we completely understand that it is your choice of pproperties and there is nothing we can do orther than to provided you with community and location data. You make the final choice of the home you want to purchase and or just look at for that matter.
If we can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me.
In the mean time have a look at our website http://www.premier-propertygroup.com there is a great deal of information for you there and you can set up an auto search that will laser focus on what you are looking for and only email you properties that match what you enter.
Kindest Regards,
Maury O'Hearn
Broker
Premier-Property Group
DRE # 01428438
Hi there. I used to live in Redwood City/ Menlo Park for 13 years. That is a great area! I still have many friends, family and fellow Realtors in that area. I'd be happy to refer you to an agent that is very knowledgeable and has lived there 30+ years. Email me at : karensullivan@kw.com
I am now a Realtor in Georgia.
Flood Park is a little known secret in the Menlo/Atherton area. There are some areas that are close to the freeway but are less desireable, with that being said, it is a great location - convenient to freeways and major streets. Three of the neighborhoods have that desireable "Leave It To Beaver" feel. Lower prices than other Menlo Park neighborhoods farther away from shopping and restaurants than the Willows area.