Home Buying in Carpinteria>Question Details

Jwalin11, Home Owner in Carpinteria, CA

what is the value of 1308 taranto cr Carpinteraia ca93013?

Asked by Jwalin11, Carpinteria, CA Mon Apr 1, 2013

Answers

2
HI,

What you get for your property and what it is worth are two totally different dollar amounts. It depends on how your agent markets it. I recently sold a property for $1.070,000 to an all cash buyer, after it fell out of escrow with a different buyer because it would not appraise over $850K a few months earlier.

So I got $220K over a current bank appraisal in an all cash deal.

I have done sales like this several times, when I properly market a property to get the most for the owners property, which is sometimes way more than the seller would have gotten using an agent using conventional marketing tools, compared to my super charged marketing to get you top dollar, or more.

If you are interviewing agents to sell your home, you should talk to me. I am a member of the Santa Barbara & Carpinteria MLS and I have bought and sold property in the Santa Barbara / Carpinteria area for myself and others. I live 15 minutes away in Ventura at the beach.

Albert Goldberg Broker
805-797-3862
30+ Years Experience
Hello;
It's difficult to give you an accurate price without seeing the interior of your home. Based on the properties that have sold in your area i would say there is a good probability that your home would be worth somewhere between $725K and $800K. If you would like me to come by and take a look at your property I would be happy to do so and give you a more accurate value.

Inventory in Carpinteria is at an all time low and there is great demand which is driving prices up and causing homes that are listed to go into escrow very quickly often selling for higher than list price! It's an interesting market we are in!

Are you interested in selling your home? You can contact me at 805 689 5759 or email me at
SofieLanghorne@gmail.com for a home market evaluation.

Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you!