gevuah1, Home Seller in Palm Springs, CA

what is the value at 2170 n via monte vista dr, palm springs, ca??

Asked by gevuah1, Palm Springs, CA Mon Aug 20, 2012

Hello gevuah1 Home Seller, please give me a call or shoot me an email or stop by my office. I will provide you with an Comparitave Market Anaylist on you home for free. My office is located across the street from Chase Bank in down town Palm Springs on Hwy 111.

Paul Wong, Real Estate Consultant
RE/MAX Consultants
501 S. Palm Canyon Dr.
Palm springs CA 92264
760 902 6742 cell
http://www.paulwongreagent .com
There is only one true answer-whatever amount you are willing to pay and the seller is willing to sell for. Beyond that, only an appraisal will provide you with their opinion of value. I don't see a property at that address listed for sale. Is this your home, and you are looking for a valuation?
Based on rough numbers on the location and without seeing the property, it's anywhere from $275,000 - $325,000. 2BD/2BA, 1805 Sq Ft. If you'd like to discuss this or any other property, please call me at 760-285-0604 or you can email me at: joe@joe-knight.com.
Tax records show no such property address - ???? can't give a value without knowing # of bedrooms,bathrooms,sq footage of home and lot, ammenities (such as private pool,spa etc).
Call me,760.333.9875 or write me direct: victorminetti@tarbell.com to discuss further.