April Farley, Home Buyer in West, TX

what is the turnaround for escrow if I paid full money for my manufactured home, or hence, when will I be able to move in?

Asked by April Farley, West, TX Mon Feb 25, 2013

Answers

2
Hi April,

Most manufactured homes are located in parks where a park interview and approval is required. If you paid cash for the manufactured home it can still take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to submit the park application, complete the interview, and receive park approval. I've seen this happen anywhere from 10 days up to 3 weeks.

Aimee and Angel
Bailey Properties
831-435-9146
http://www.AimeeandAngel.com
Hi April! You'll have to consult your purchase agreement. Typically, it will state, in the top third of the first page, what the anticipated close date is. It's normally either an actual date - or 30 days (or another number of days) after "acceptance". If this is the situation with your contract, "acceptance" is when the final signature on the contract was signed / dated, thus making the contract live.