Jim, Home Buyer in Providence Place, Mo...

what is the square footage price of a house in providence place, morrisville, NC with and without a finished basement?

Asked by Jim, Providence Place, Morrisville, NC Mon Apr 4, 2011

Answers

5
Hi Jim,
I have shown Providence Place several times, really like that community, the homes range basically from around 2600 to 4900 sq ft. Great location too. Please use a real estate agent if you go in to buy, our fees are already built in, builders will not give you back those fees if you are unrepresented because most of them have agreements with agents to not undercut that way. There are a lot of ways, you won't know, to get you more 'bang for your buck' If you are not already working with an agent contact me. Thank you
Sharon Lewis
Keller Williams Realty, Cary
919 561 0411
Hi Jim, I would like to answer your question in many words rather than just briefly because Providence place has cottage (town) homes, Crossings, Preserve & Estate neighborhoods. The standards and pricing vary drastically based on where you are building. I have sold tens or more of homes in each of these 'sub' divisions and will be glad to meet you and answer to all your questions in detail if you don't have a Buyer's agent. If you already have one, I am sure he/she will answer any questions.
Web Reference: http://www.RealTriangle.com
Jim,

I would love to speak to you in detail about Providence Place - sq ft, price, amenities and more. Please call or email me at your convenience to discuss specifics. I live in Cary and am very familar with that subdivision. Have a great day.
Web Reference: http://www.KCMcLaughlin.com
Hi Jim, I am happy to assist you with your questions related to properties in Providence Place. I am a licensed real estate broker and happen to be a very happy resident of Providence Place since 2008. If you wish for me to email you in more detail, please feel free to contact me at julie@sellerschoiceusa.com.