Maggie, Home Buyer in

what is the sold price recently in Fort Lee? How is the school there? How is the commute to NYC?

Asked by Maggie, Fri Jan 25, 2008

to NYC?

Answers

5
The schools all over Bergen County are good, Commute to NYC is short, it all depends on traffic, 5 to 30 minutes, The entry to GW Bridge is right in Fort Lee and then the NY Waterway is close. As to recent sale prices all depends on what type of home you are looking for, this is a great time to buy but the fact is that Fort Lee has kept home prices stable and there are no big differences from last year. Due to its proximity to NYC and for being a desireable area. there are also many co-op and Condo Projects in that area.
I can forward you a list of sold homes in Fort Lee in tha past 12 months please e-mail me the type of residence you are looking for. mia@villonrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 25, 2008
I have great information for you? Call me I can help bring you home.

Jose Martinez
201-494-1973
Hello Maggie,

I am an agent for Century 21 Infinity in the next town of Fort Lee.
I've grown up in Fort Lee.... if you are not already working with someone,
feel free to contact me for more detailed info. I will be glad to help!

Email: Elisax35@yahoo.com
Tel: (551) 587-2777

I would like to make your home shopping experience a pleasant one!
you can't get closer to NYC plenty of commuting options. School report can be obtained on the NJMLS public site. As far as purchasing I would consider surrounding areas as well. Do you want a home or a condo/Coop? If I can be of further assistanec don't hesitate to call my office in Englewood 2015670880. If I can't help you we have a large Fort Lee group who can assit in your search. Hope This helps best of luck,
you're buying at teh best time - buyers market.
Hi Maggie,

I have created a report showing all closed sales of single family homes in Fort Lee. Take a look at it and if you have any questions, just contact me through my website. I can create a similar report for condos and coops if you like. Good luck with your home search!

Here is the report:

http://www.marcpaolella.com/myblog

-Marc