Home Buying in Duluth>Question Details

Lorraine Gam…, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

what is the required down payment on $150,000 How much of a down payment is required?

Asked by Lorraine Gambeski, Washington, DC Sun Mar 9, 2014

Answers

2
Lorraine - how much is needed for a down payment on home depends on the market in your area, your income and assets, the kind of financing you seek and any down payment assistance programs that could be available to you, I suggest you speak to your banker or mortgage loan officer to determine how you might structure your home purchase. If you want some help before that, have your realtor assist you. If you want to call or email me, I do have some written materials you might find interesting in choosing a realtor and in finding the best possible loan programs for you. Liz, 612-986-4105
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 9, 2014
Lorraine,

The down payment required all depends on the loan program you choose and are qualified for. There are many down payment assistant programs available that you may or may not qualify for as well.

If you would like more information please feel free to contact me: 952-807-8532

Sean McLean
American Mortgage & Equity Consultants Inc.