James, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

what is the relationship between the lexington neighborhood in charlotte, nc and the mallard creek - withrow downs neighborhood?

Asked by James, Charlotte, NC Sun Mar 31, 2013

Answers

4
Daniel Fisher’s answer
Good evening, James:
Trulia has these nearby areas listed as though they are one community. As other agents have stated below, they are distinct from each other. if you have a particular home that you want to see here, please let me know. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
James,

These are two separate neighborhoods. Lexington in Mallard Creek was built by a single builder, John Weiland; Withrow Downs II was built by DR Horton Builders. The Settlements at Withrow Downs is a another community nearby that has many custom homes. I think that you may have mentioned foreclosures in these communities. The problem is that the buyers did not have an appropriate loan for their financial reserves or did not buy an mortgage insurance program that could have protected them from a loss of income for any reason.

Robin
James,

I am not sure what you mean by this question These are two completely different neighborhoods located in the same area of Charlotte. the lexington subdivsion tends to be larger more stately style homes that are double the price of homes in withrow downs neighborhood.

Withrow downs was built and then with the recession it slowed down dramatically and eastwood is finally building out in there now.... I beleive they only have a few homesites left to finish. But they have a signifcantly differnt price point and market to a different buyer than lexington subdivsion does.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Can you eloborate on what you mean by relationship? They are two separate neighborhoods. Give me a call or email and let's discuss more.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net