Home Buying in Miramar>Question Details

Marthastyles, Home Buyer in Quinton, VA

what is the percentage of home invasion or house break ins.?

Asked by Marthastyles, Quinton, VA Sun Feb 9, 2014

Answers

5
Consult city-data.com or call the local police citizen liaison. They will be able to give you specifics.
I am not an attorney, so the following are my own opinions. A home invasion is where normally more than one perpetrator is involved and they are prepared to be violent. A house break-in normally may not anticipate nor want violence and are generally for the purpose of theft. Legal opinions vary. Home invasions are likely to bring news coverage and seem very rare in this area. Both the cities of Miramar and Pembroke Pines are subscribers to CrimeReports.com and the current page shows very little reported crime in the zip code 33029 at this time, according this this link: https://www.crimereports.com/agency/miramar. There generally is less crime displayed west of I-75 in Miramar/Pembroke Pines. You can also visit http://www.ppines.com, search using the term "crime" and be directed to their CrimeReports page. Pembroke Pines is the city directly adjacent to Miramar to the north, with the boundary line at Pines Boulevard. Hope this helps.
Miramar has different crime rates depending on WHERE in the city you are. I'd suggest you google crime map, the zip code, and then look for the area surrounding the specific address. Are you in the area? Buying remotely is difficult, and I recommend you come in person to look. As a second best option, I am willing to provide both my buyers and renters a video tour of a property they're interested in. Ask your agent to help you out.
I suggest that you contact the local police department for that information.
Martha,
There are maps on individual listings that include a Crime Tab. You can expand the map to get a better sense of crime in the area and the type of crime. You should also check with the local police for the most current information, especially if you have any specific concerns.